Great Week at Yawgoog Summer Camp! ---> PHOTOS
- Lots of advancement and Merit Badges.
- Thanks to all the adults who have stepped up to help get our Scouts to and
- And a special thanks to George Youngkin for all his time and dedication for our scouts.
SEE RECENT ACTIVITIES
ONLINE Sign-ups For Future Trips
Going forward all trip sign-ups will be completed ONLINE.
- NO MORE PAPER FORMS at Troop meetings.
- Similar to how fund raisers have been handled.
- Trips will have a defined sign-up deadline and a defined date for dropping out.
- Should reduce confusion on who has signed up for trips.
- Ensures Scouts are discussing their attendance on trips with parents/guardians.
New Activity Form - Scouts to Use for Trip Planning - Form
All Scouts should use this form as a starting point when they would like to propose
a trip and / or activity to scout leaders and adult leaders.
- Any scout regardless of rank can use this form.
- All scouts must communicate their interest and ideas to their SPL’s and ASPL’s BEFORE presenting this form to an adult leader.
- Please note: the submission of this form is just the first step in planning a trip and / or activity for the troop. Once this form is reviewed, you may be asked to provide more information (on this form) or you may be referred to the more extensive trip planning packet that is on file.