Troop Meetings - Update
Troop Meetings are conducted every Monday at 7PM at St. Peter's Episcopal Church
EXCEPT the First Monday of each Month in which the following will meet:
- PLC (Patrol Leader Council)
- Troop 26 Committee Meeting
See updated calendar --> Calendar
Pine Tree Weekend and Spaghetti Dinner- Mr. Bob Applegate
* Arrive: Friday, Dec 13th, after 5 PM at Pine Tree, the main lodge building.
* Inside cabin camping - Scouts do not need to set up camp.
* Scouts allowed to set up video games, DVD players and use other electronics.
- Host Cub Scout visitors who arrive between 1 and 3 in the afternoon to
demonstrate some of the fun things Scouts we do as a Troop, talking to them and
their parents, and talking about the things we’WE done during the past year.
- Spaghetti Dinner - Parents should arrive at 5:50pm. - Older Scouts prepare dinner
for their families!
---> PARENTS - PLEASE BRING A DESSERT IF YOU WILL BE DINING WITH US.
- Court of Honor - Recognize all the work the Scouts have done since September,
as well as reviewing our activities over the last year.
* Sunday morning: Clean-up - All the Scouts involved in cleaning both buildings we used,
packing up their gear, and then waiting for rides to take them home.
* Departure: Sunday morning around 10 AM. Time varies as we must get the lodge clean
-> SEE ALL RECENT ACTIVITIES