Upcoming Troop Activities-> SEE FULL CALENDAR
---> LATEST YAWGOOG INFORMATION <---
- Departing from FREEDOM PARK
- Be there at 1030AM SUNDAY, 20 JULY
- Driver/passenger list is set - See Email from John Scannell
- Ensure the scouts have some spending cash to purchase lunch for the ride up (they can brown bag it.).
- AND ensure they save some money for lunch on the ride back Don't spend it all at the Trading post at camp
Sand Art Booth at Medford Fireworks - July 19th
Thomas Beitel is planning a Sand Art booth for the Medford Fireworks to finish his requirements for National Youth Leadership Training.
We know this is directly before Yawgoog, but is a very fun and easy way to get service. Hopefully, some scouts will be able to help if they are going to the fireworks (or if they are not going to Yawgoog).
We would like to have at least four scouts and two adults present at the stand for each shift to oversee the kids who participate as well as help the younger children.
There will be four shifts: 3pm-5pm (set up), 5pm-7pm, 7pm-9pm, and 9pm-finished (clean up)
The Troop is helping out with "Movies in the Park" on Tuesday evenings at Freedom Park for the remainder of the summer. This is a great opportunity for Scouts to earn Service Hours. Please let Ellen Sterbenz know if your Scout would like to help.
Court of Honor - Sunday, September 21st
--- 4PM at Bunning Field.
2014 Troop 26 Calendar Updates -> SEE FULL CALENDAR
- July 14th - Regular meeting held at FREEDOM PARK and NOT at St. Peter's.
- July 21st - NO meeting
- July 28th - Regular meeting. Initial Popcorn sales information will be shared
- August 4th - NO meeting - Troop Committee will likely meet due to coming Popcorn selling season
- August 11th - Regular meeting
- August 18th - NO meeting
- August 25th - Regular meeting
- September 1st - NO meeting - Labor Day
- September 8th - Regular meeting. Resume regular schedule. Scouts should be back in Class A uniforms